Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

Please respect my

All work exhibited here is my own design, unless otherwise stated, in which case I shall have credited the original author of that work. I am thrilled to be able to share my designs with you but would appreciate that you respect that these are my designs and do not copy and place them anywhere else online or use them for your own personal gain in any way.


Google Website Translator Gadget

Sunday 3 October 2010

A few more as promised – Bah Humbug Stamps

These are the rest of the samples I made with the Bah Humbug stamps.

SHEENA 02.10.10 - Village 3 Stand  SHEENA 02.10.10 - Village 1.1 SHEENA 02.10.10 - Village 2 StandSHEENA 02.10.10 - Santa 1

I believe Sheena pointed out on the packaging that you can make a small image fit a large card, such as the village scene. However, I like a small image anyway. I often sigh to myself when I have coloured something in only to find I can’t use a nestie to cut it out because it’s just that little bit too big. This village stamp however, is just perfectly sized to use in either way.

The first three samples were just mainly embossing with silver detail powder, apart from the one with the holly border which had a small amount of colouring with my prisma pencils and OMS. The bottom one was coloured with prismas. I am not a fan of the reds in the Promarkers, not for anything, but none of them seemed to suit a santa outfit, so I went back to my old favourite of the pencils to colour it in.

I do like my promarkers, but find that I can get more detailed shading with the prismas.

The snowflakes on the last village card were made with a lovely shimmery cotton lace. The same lace I used in the ‘have you heard the news?’ sample I posted on Friday. The poinsettias in the bottom sample were trimmed out of a beautiful piece of christmas ribbon that my sister bought me.

Sadly, I didn’t get time to show these beautiful stamps off to their absolute best, but there are lots of little sentiments and extras which can be used to really make your card look special. Butterfly 2 Signature Lin

4 comments:

  1. oh wow what an amazing set of cards,gosh they are all so beautifully detailed,love the images,the embossing is just so effective too,love cheryl xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow you've been busy - love your cards, the village scene is lovely :o) Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lin

    I watched the programme - always find Sheena so inspirational and enthusiastic. Your cards are fabulous - you must have been at it for ages!!!

    Hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cards Loopy - they showed up well on the program too. Very well done - Prudence

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I enjoy reading each and every one and appreciate that you took the time to leave one. If you have a particular question you can always click the 'email me' link in the sidebar. Lin

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails