Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

Please respect my

All work exhibited here is my own design, unless otherwise stated, in which case I shall have credited the original author of that work. I am thrilled to be able to share my designs with you but would appreciate that you respect that these are my designs and do not copy and place them anywhere else online or use them for your own personal gain in any way.


Google Website Translator Gadget

Sunday 17 October 2010

Another Sheena sneaky peek

Tuesday is fast approaching, when Sheena’s latest designs will get their premiere TV airing. These are very much in the style that we have come to love about Sheena and are all nature based.

My last peek came from one bundle and these two comes from the other one. Sheena has already shown us the gorgeous poppy stamp from that second bundle, so I have decided to go with the other flower. Because I didn’t get a chance to blog yesterday I am sharing two cards with you today; and hopefully the two cards show two different ways of using the same stamp.

The first is very traditional matting and layering with a lot of mirri card thrown into the mix! Apologies for the reflection in the mirri, buy hey at least it wasn’t like the guy who was selling a kettle on Ebay and took his photo in the nip! Priceless, lol

The layer behind the image was embossed with the new embossing folders from Craft Concepts. I love this one which is called Budding Vine.  Purple Daisy 1

The ribbon is a soft lilac organza with this gorgeous heavily embossed silver swirl on it, and the back mat has been cut with MS PAP layered arches. The sentiment is from the same bundle, a beautiful font again. All the stamping was embossed with the platinum sparkle Sheena Wow embossing powder. The flower is coloured with cosmic shimmer paint.

The second card was stamped and embossed with the Sheena Wow embossing powder in plain gold. Again coloured in with Cosmic Shimmer watercolour paints. Orange Daises Easel

I trimmed it out with a circle nestie and layered it over some gorgeous handmade fabric/paper cut from a Marianne Creatables die, which in turn has been layered over the same fabric with a lace ribbon overlayed on it. The paper I printed myself from a set I downloaded, and the embellishments are from my stash.

The sentiment is another of the beautiful ones from this bundle, stamped in wild honey DI and embossed with the Sheena Wow clear fine embossing powder.

Do make sure you look out for Sheena and her brand new stamps on Create and Craft this coming Tuesday at 8am and 12 lunchtime.

I shall be back with another peek tomorrow.

Butterfly 2 Signature Lin

8 comments:

  1. These are so elegant. I love the layouts and mid-lace treatment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely victorian style, your a talented lady!
    Lee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh these are gorgeous. I'm really going to miss out as I shall be away on Tuesday and I bet the show will be fab. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lin :-)

    Your designs are wonderful and you have created some beautiful ones from Sheena's new products. Thank you for sharing.
    Beth. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Lin
    these are just amazing!!
    Cant wait for the wee show, will be glued to the screen hoping my hands stay away form the purse hee!
    Hugs melly xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely as ever Lin, what can i say? x vick

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Lin,

    Sorry I haven't been by for ages, I have missed all my lovely friends so much.

    Just wanted to say congratulations, I read you were head hunted, wow, well done you...So deserved, your cards are gorgeous

    Hope your well and enjoying your new job, so to speak.Love all your samples and am looking forward to seeing the show
    Take care, speak soon
    x
    Vicky

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I enjoy reading each and every one and appreciate that you took the time to leave one. If you have a particular question you can always click the 'email me' link in the sidebar. Lin

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails