Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

Please respect my

All work exhibited here is my own design, unless otherwise stated, in which case I shall have credited the original author of that work. I am thrilled to be able to share my designs with you but would appreciate that you respect that these are my designs and do not copy and place them anywhere else online or use them for your own personal gain in any way.


Google Website Translator Gadget

Tuesday 22 June 2010

Crafty Catz DT Final Sample - for now!!!

This is my final sample for Crafty Catz, and the second teddy design

Again it has been entered for a few challenges

Aly's Sunday Challenge - Flower power

Crazy 4 Challenges - Paper Flowers

Stamp Something - Something Summer

ABC - W is for weather

I had a lot of fun with this one. I started off with my new MS Deep Edger Punch, Garden Trellis, firmly in my mind and wondered what I could do with it to incorporate the teddy design. So I made a garden fence with it. I stamped a few trees in the background from a Kanban set of stamps in a mass of colours, and a row of grasses at the bottom and then laid the garden fence across the card. I also die cut a couple of different flourish designs to simulate the green tendrils of a climbing flower and added a few stamped and coloured flowers to the fence. I sat a promarker coloured teddy on top of the fence to finish it all off.

Phew finished, well for now at least :-))

It's fun being a DT member you get to try out lovely new products before anyone else does and hopefully show off a little of your imagination.

~ Lin ~

2 comments:

  1. Great card Lin. Love the way a card grows from an initital thought... like here where you started from your beautiful trellis punch.
    I have to argee with you. It's great being on a design team and being one of the first to play with new products.
    Hugs
    Sandra x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun card Lin and a really clever use of the trellis punch. Sent my card samples off yesterday will need to put some pictures up

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I enjoy reading each and every one and appreciate that you took the time to leave one. If you have a particular question you can always click the 'email me' link in the sidebar. Lin

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails