Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

Please respect my

All work exhibited here is my own design, unless otherwise stated, in which case I shall have credited the original author of that work. I am thrilled to be able to share my designs with you but would appreciate that you respect that these are my designs and do not copy and place them anywhere else online or use them for your own personal gain in any way.


Google Website Translator Gadget

Tuesday 22 June 2010

Crafty Catz DT 6

Here is my first teddy design for Crafty Catz as part of her Design Team Again I am entering it for a few challenges

Stamptacular Sunday Challenge - Cute as a bug as it has little bees on it


Crafty Calendar Challenge - Bugs & Beasties - again for the little bees

Aly's Sunday Sketch - Flower Power


Crazy 4 Challenges - paper flowers

Stamp Something - Something Summer

ABC Challenge Blog - W is for Weather - summer weather in this case


First I decided which nestie shape I wanted to use to cut an apeture and then having decided I stamped the teddy onto a plain white card and coloured him in with prismacolour pencils and OMS, I also sponged some distress inks around him as the white was a little stark. I then stamped several of the flower stamps and coloured them in with prismas too. I used some WRMK Tiffany's paper which I cut the apeture from and stamped some lovely flowing grasses on the bottom to look a bit like a meadow and a few little bees around the card and then raised it above the teddy on 3d foam tape to give a bit of depth. The flowers were just dotted around the edge of the apeture.

I have one more CC card to post

~ Lin ~

4 comments:

  1. What a pretty card. Love the image and gorgeous papers. Thanks so much for joining us this week at Stamptacular Sunday! ♥ Good luck on our "Cute As A Bug!" challenge! Hugs, Denise (GDT) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww...too cute! Yet another fantastic creation! Thanks for joining us at SSC this week (again). Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely card thank for joing at CC this month

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a darling card. I love how the flowers cover the opening of the hole. The teddy is so cute. Thanks for sharing with us at SSC.
    Hugs xx
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I enjoy reading each and every one and appreciate that you took the time to leave one. If you have a particular question you can always click the 'email me' link in the sidebar. Lin

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails