Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

Please respect my

All work exhibited here is my own design, unless otherwise stated, in which case I shall have credited the original author of that work. I am thrilled to be able to share my designs with you but would appreciate that you respect that these are my designs and do not copy and place them anywhere else online or use them for your own personal gain in any way.


Google Website Translator Gadget

Tuesday 18 August 2009

Woo Hoo an award

Not that I deserve it because I keep woefully neglecting my blog but I have received this lovely award from Ali over at Crafty Dragons. As a thank you for receiving this award I have to


1. Thank the person who nominated you for this award.
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
3. Link the person who nominated you for this award.
4. Name seven things about yourself that people might find interesting.
5. Nominate seven Kreativ Bloggers.
6. Post links to the seven blogs you nominate.
7. Leave comments on all seven blogs letting them know you nominated them.

Then I have to provide you with seven interesting facts about myself, never have I thought myself so boring when I was trying to come up with this, but here goes:

1. I have had TWO complete blood exchange transfusions, the second lot my Father reckoned was elephants' blood.

2. I had cocktails with Elvis Presley's secretary and one of his cousins and several of his entourage and discovered that my favourite ever Elvis song was also one of his favourites from his film years, or so his Secretary told me, (You're so Square) Baby I Don't Care from the movie Jailhouse Rock..... sigh! I also met one of his RCA record producers Joan Deary.

3. I may be tone deaf now, but in my youth I used to sing the highest notes solo in the choir.

4. My favourite colour is purple and my favourite film and book is The Colour Purple, the book of which is the only book to ever make me cry with it's powerful emotions

5. Having got fed up with never having a decent pc and not being able to afford repairs I taught myself to build my own and have made several since, including for friends. I also made the cupboard the pc sat on!

6. I had my head sawn off by a clown when I was 6 and have been terrified of them ever since.

7. I love colouring things and I am so glad I discovered card making because now I don't have to hijack little children's colouring books and glower at them if they go over the lines and make a mess.

and finally my seven awards go to:-

My first is Phree from Inkstain Survivor, what this lady does not know about inkpads is not worth knowing

My next is Fab from Craftingmad (paper crafting from a male point of view) who has made me look at meerkats in a whole new way

Third is Nikki from Bunny-Zoe's who took time out of her busy schedule to help me with an issue on the best paper/card to use OMS with. Thanks to her I am colouring away like a demon instead of giving up; not to mention that her blog is just amazing.

Fourth is Sandra of Sandra Dry Designs whose colouring just blows me away.

Fifth is Gill of Satincollies Card Adventures a fellow dog lover and Craft Telly poster

Sixth is Luvtocraft from CardKrafting4Fun who for some strange reason thinks she can't colour. Go check her out and judge for yourselves!

and Seventh but by no means last is Kate from Cato's Crafty Corner another gorgeous blog full of inspiration.

Please go check out their blogs and be as inspired as I am.

Lin

6 comments:

  1. Lin, thank you so much for thinking of me when choosing other blogs to pass the award onto. However I already have this one, so perhaps you can give it to someone else who does not have it yet. Don't worry about neglecting your blog - just enjoy having it and posting stuff when you feel you want to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lin, this is so lovely of you ! plus I can relate to several of your comments (purple, tone deaf and colouring - oh yeh... clowns freak me out too).
    Thank you !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lin Thank you so much for my first award
    Gill

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done on the award Lin, very well deserved and your cards are beautiful! You asked about how I did the cut out on my last card and I used a Martha Stewert punch just once on each side of the square. Chris :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on receiving your award Lin and you are a sweetie to pass to me. Big Hugs, Nikki x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on your award Lin and thank you so much for thinking of me.... will have to post it when I get a chance...and when I thin of some facts :o)
    Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I enjoy reading each and every one and appreciate that you took the time to leave one. If you have a particular question you can always click the 'email me' link in the sidebar. Lin

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails