Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

Please respect my

All work exhibited here is my own design, unless otherwise stated, in which case I shall have credited the original author of that work. I am thrilled to be able to share my designs with you but would appreciate that you respect that these are my designs and do not copy and place them anywhere else online or use them for your own personal gain in any way.


Google Website Translator Gadget

Tuesday 14 January 2020

CCM #248 Anything Goes

Good morning everyone and Happy New Year. I hope you have had a nice restful Christmas and a good start to 2020.

Our first challenge for this year over at Crafty Cardmakers is a really easy one, Anything Goes

I started with the elephants, which are a trio of stamps from Shirly Cohen, under the brand Studiolight.

I had previously used the distressed ink backgrounds that I stamped the elephants on for something else, but kept the offcuts and they were perfect for the size of these little fellas. I made an effort to pick different coloured areas of the offcuts so each of the elephants would be different. I also then restamped them again around their ear level so that I could use the Polkadoodles backing paper I was using on the rest of the design to co-ordinate, for their ears.

I added the elephants with foam tape to give them a bit of dimension.

I printed the sentiment on my pc and cut it out with a Little Darlings’ Tag Die, and the larger sized die for the matching matting layers. Just a layer of black card behind the two mats and in between the layers of tag die finished it off.

I am entering this into:-

9 comments:

  1. Hi Lin. Hope your new year is off to a great start. Love this card. The elephants are so cute and so colourfull .. really pretty!! Your friend will love this! hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year to you Lin, hope all is well with you. Gorgeous card, the elephants are fab.......pretty colours too x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card
    Thank you so much for entering our challenge this week at CRAFT Challenge looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Hugs Sheryl xx
    CRAFT DT
    Cat Crazy Craft Corner {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card so glad you shared with us at CraftyCatz this week.x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Lin your card is so cool. I love the colours in the elephants and how they are stacked!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty card and so beautifully designed. Thank you for sharing your beautiful make with us over at Polkadoodles and hope you will join us again.

    Take care,
    Ann-Marie (DT)
    My Little Patch of Heaven

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love it Lin and another fabulous Studiolight stamp set. Hope your new year is off to a better start than mine. I've been off work for the las couple of weeks with a bad foot. I am being a good girl and resting it, which means I am finally catching up on a few crafty tasks so there is some good to come out of sitting on my butt even if my waistline doesn't agree lol.
    Big hugs my crafty friend.
    Kimx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card love the elephants and there lovely colours great design, and the background paper and its colours go lovely together.
    Babs x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a lovely card and layout thanks for sharing at Craft Challenge

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I enjoy reading each and every one and appreciate that you took the time to leave one. If you have a particular question you can always click the 'email me' link in the sidebar. Lin

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails