Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

Please respect my

All work exhibited here is my own design, unless otherwise stated, in which case I shall have credited the original author of that work. I am thrilled to be able to share my designs with you but would appreciate that you respect that these are my designs and do not copy and place them anywhere else online or use them for your own personal gain in any way.


Google Website Translator Gadget

Thursday 30 September 2010

Enough with the teasing …

Here you go, enough teasing a proper card.

This first one is from the Bah Humbug plate, I have shown it below photographed flat and on an easel. The easel picks up the background a bit better, but over emphasises the glittery sky….. I might have gone a bit ott with the glitter here, but I think I was doing it in artificial light and didn’t spot how much was on there until the next day when it was well dry.

I coloured the buildings with promarkers and the sky is inked with tumbled glass and stormy sky Distress Inks. The background was made using a mylar template which I first sprayed over with some Touch of Mica mists in silver and then ran through my BS and embossed the snowflakes.

The snowflakes are from the same sheet and the sentiment is from another Bah Humbug sheet  - yes ladies you will want them both!!

  SHEENA 02.10.10 - Alley 1SHEENA 02.10.10 - Alley 1 Stand

The next card is from the Wouldn’t It Be Lovely sheet. This I stamped onto plain white card and then coloured in the heads with Big N Juicy Hydrangea inkpad.SHEENA 02.10.10 - Heads 1 Stood

The horses are from the same sheet and were coloured with ink from the Spice Big N Juicy pad, and the lovely tendrils of flowers are from the second Wouldn’t It sheet, as is the background mat, which I stamped randomly with some small flowers from the second sheet to make a background image.

I will post a couple more tomorrow

Butterfly 2 Signature Lin

4 comments:

  1. Hey Lin, Nowt wrong with a bit of glitter! its a christmas card, if we cant go overboard at christmas with glitter when can we? Love your cards by the way,
    Hugs, Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovin the look of the baa humbug! These two cards are fab! Sheila:)X

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree never to much glitter both are stunning cards Lin
    Jacki xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi looby its lee from craft telly forum.
    Loving your cards and so pleased you use spellbinders as well another one of my addictions!!!!!
    Well done! Hope we can get info on new goodies from Sheena!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I enjoy reading each and every one and appreciate that you took the time to leave one. If you have a particular question you can always click the 'email me' link in the sidebar. Lin

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails