Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

Please respect my

All work exhibited here is my own design, unless otherwise stated, in which case I shall have credited the original author of that work. I am thrilled to be able to share my designs with you but would appreciate that you respect that these are my designs and do not copy and place them anywhere else online or use them for your own personal gain in any way.


Google Website Translator Gadget

Friday 24 July 2009

Hope and Grace


I made this card for the Mojo Monday Challenge #96.

The papers are Basic Grey Wisteria. Just love those colours. It's that purple thing again. The stamp is from The Greeting Farm Hope and Grace. Not sure if she is Hope or Grace.




I coloured her in with prismas and OMS and matted her onto core'dinations cardstock cut using my nesties scalloped and inverted circles. I wish they would make them a bit larger. They never seem to be quite big enough to get a decent sized mat behind the image! The ribbon is some strange yarn I bought a w
hile back....... I'm guessing it was the colours that attracted me.


TW

1 comment:

  1. What a cute image and another great card. Keep up the good work! LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I enjoy reading each and every one and appreciate that you took the time to leave one. If you have a particular question you can always click the 'email me' link in the sidebar. Lin

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails