Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

Please respect my

All work exhibited here is my own design, unless otherwise stated, in which case I shall have credited the original author of that work. I am thrilled to be able to share my designs with you but would appreciate that you respect that these are my designs and do not copy and place them anywhere else online or use them for your own personal gain in any way.


Google Website Translator Gadget

Monday 12 October 2020

CCM #265 Create A Tag

Our challenge today at Crafty Cardmakers is to create a Tag.

I have used a combination of my new Polkadoodles Stay chirpy stamps and my new Julie Hickey Mini Sunflower stamps.

I have to say those Julie Hickey sentiments are very, very tiny fonts, but my do they ever stamp and emboss beautifully!!

I started with Graphic 45’s Staples range of tags and dies. The black background is one of the staples tags and the paper matted onto it and cut with the matching dies is from one of Art by Marlene’s collage papers.

Before sticking it down I embossed Julie Hickey’s Mini Sunflower in gold embossing three times. The sentiments and hearts between the two birds also came from that stamp set.

The birds and house are from Polkadoodles Stay Chirpy stamps. I stamped them onto Daler Rowney Mixed Media card and coloured them with my progresso woodless aqua pencils. The fancy tail feather on the left hand side bird and the large striped heart tucked under the right hand side bird’s wing are accessory stamps from the same set, as are the borders which I turned into long legs. I stamped both birds’ wings twice and decoupaged them onto the finished birds.

I finished off with some gold shimmer pen over certain areas, some white highlighter and fancy threads.

I am entering this into::-

2 Crafty Critter Crazies – #43 Anything Goes With a Critter
613 Avenue Create – Oct: Anything Goes, Twist Wings
All Fun Challenges – #17 Anything Goes
Colour Crazy Challenge – #40 Anything Colouring Goes
Crafters’ Castle – #34 Anything Goes
Creative Artiste – #65 Anything Mixed Media Goes
Creative Fingers – #194 Anything Goes
Creative Moments – #200 Anything Goes
Moving Along With The Times – #123 Animals or Birds
Polkadoodles – #41 Anything Goes
The Corrosive Challenge – #10 Anything Goes
We Love 2 Create – #10 Anything Mixed Media Goes

9 comments:

  1. Such a lovely creation. Those birds looks so cute. Thank you for entering our Anything Goes Challenge at Creative Fingers.
    DT Mari, my blog Ittetehty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very creative and gives off happy vibes, love it!
    hugs
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing tag so detailed its beautiful Thanks for sharing at 613 Avenue Create xx Please join us again.
    https://wwwkraftyjean.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your groovy birds, thank you for joining us at MAWTT, xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card, I love that there is so many colours. Thank you for sharing at Polkadoodles Craft Challenge. Hope to see you again!
    Merja DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute tag Lin. Love the birds, they are so cute. Have a creative week and stay safe. Judy

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute tag! I love all the colors! Thanks for joining us at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies!

    ReplyDelete
  8. A beautiful tag. Gorgeous soft colour blends and wonderfully delightful stamps.
    Thank you for joining in with our October challenge "Anything Mixed Media Goes" at Creative Artiste Mixed Media. Good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such beautiful colors! Lovely! Thank you so much for entering our Challenge at Crafter's Castle this week. Good luck!
    Blessings, Jeanie Ellis DT
    Crafter's Castle
    crafterscastle.blogspot.com
    Scrapbookingmamaw MyBlog

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I enjoy reading each and every one and appreciate that you took the time to leave one. If you have a particular question you can always click the 'email me' link in the sidebar. Lin

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails