Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

Please respect my

All work exhibited here is my own design, unless otherwise stated, in which case I shall have credited the original author of that work. I am thrilled to be able to share my designs with you but would appreciate that you respect that these are my designs and do not copy and place them anywhere else online or use them for your own personal gain in any way.


Google Website Translator Gadget

Monday 3 July 2017

CCM #192, Tic, Tac, Toe

You wouldn’t believe the week I have had. On Tuesday my Daughter put herself in hospital as an ambulance emergency because she took an out of date antibiotic for a chest infection she was suffering with rather than visit the GP! Within minutes of swallowing it she was convulsing in pain, her whole body was swelling, she was having difficulty breathing and her head was spinning. Fortunately she realised it was a mistake and immediately dialled 999, and luckily the emergency services were there within 5 minutes, administering steroids and morphine. Several hours later, very red faced she was allowed home. She assures me she will never try that again! Scared the pants off  of me and her husband though. Who knew old out of date medication could be so dangerous!

Fast forward to yesterday. I can no longer walk any distance so my poor dog only get as much exercise as she can get on the park fetching a launched ball or down the ford swimming. I take her everywhere on my mobility scooter. We were bombing down the road to my Sister’s when suddenly she just shot off the scooter. I immediately stopped, terrified of what I would find, but luckily she was unhurt. I had forgotten to clip her to a safety harness. Thank goodness there was nothing behind me because she would have been run over for sure.

So that’s the two most important people (things ) in my life both put in danger through stupidity! Here’s hoping this week will not be fraught with danger.

Anyhow enough of my waffling, and on with today’s Crafty Cardmakers challenge which is a Tic, Tac, Toe one, following this grid

I have chosen top left to bottom right, Gems or Pearls, Stamp or Digi and Die Cuts. Apologies for the poor quality of the image. I had posted it before I realised just how poor it was and it was too late to re-photograph it.
191 Tic, Tac, Toe2a
My image is a Sarah Kay one, they are no longer made, sadly, because the quality was excellent. I coloured it with polychromos pencils, and added glitter highlights to the hat and dress. The Die cuts are from Magnolia’s Doo Hickey Range and also the Polynesian Sails Oval from Cheery Lynn Designs.  My papers are from Die Cuts with a View and that includes the scalloped background. The Happy Birthday die is from Britannia.

I am entering this into:-

A Bit More Time to Craft - #47 Anything Goes
A Perfect Time to Craft - July: Anything Goes
Crafty Calendar - July: Anything Goes
Dragonfly Dreams - July: Anything Goes
Incy Wincy Designs - Friends Forever
Lil Patch Of Crafty Friends - #61 Anything Goes
Love to Craft - # 12 Anything Goes
Paru’s Card Making Challenges - July: Birthday
Sheep Ski Designs - #4 Square Cardz
Stempelsonne - #191 Anything Goes

TW BLOG Signature

16 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Lin. Happy crafty week, Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute Lin. Love the images and those pretty details. Have a creative week. Judy

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my! what a week! I hope everyone is doing better and I hope things calm down for you...

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lin! So sorry you had such a bad week! Must have been a terrifying experience in both instances. So glad that both your daughter and your puppy are ok.
    Love your card .. so pretty!! The focal image is really cute and so beautifully coloured!! Love it!! Have a wonderful day!! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohh Lin, you have had an awful week I am so pleased to here your Daughter is better you must have had an awful shock. I love your card the Sarah Kaye images are gorgeous, shame they don't make them any more. Marlene

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is really gorgeous..love that Sarah Kay image and the layout of your card! thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Calendar hugs Sue J xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute- she looks so coy. Thank you for sharing with us over here at "A Perfect Time To Craft" and best of luck with your entry.

    Victoria DT for http://aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot.com.au/...


    ReplyDelete
  8. How sweet, loving the pastel colours.
    Thanks for joining us over at Sheep Ski Designs.
    Jean xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Toll gemacht. Ich mag Sarah Kay sehr. Danke für deine Teilnahme bei der Stempelsonne.
    LG Dreja

    ReplyDelete
  10. All your pretty lacy details work so well together! Thanks for joining us at Paru's Cardmaking Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is such a pretty card and agree shame these images are no longer made. Lovely detail on your card.
    Thank you for sharing with us over at SheepSki Designs Challenges and best of luck with your entry.

    Mary DT Member for SheepSki Designs...

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous card Lin but wow what a week you've had! Hope this week is calmer for you, have a good one xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your card is wonderful
    Thanks for joining us at Stempelsonne
    Hugs Anja

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely creation. Such soft colours. Thanks for joining our challenge at Lil' Patch of Crafty Friends. Hope to see you again soon. Good luck.
    Lynn aka Lynnpenguin, LPOCF

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank goodness your daughter is okay! Love the lacy dies you used for this and the sparkle from the glitter is a great touch.

    Thank you for joining us at Li’l Patch of Crafty Friends for our challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a pretty card...
    Thank you for sharing with us over here at "A Perfect Time To Craft" and best of luck with your entry.

    Anila DT for http://aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot.com.au/...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I enjoy reading each and every one and appreciate that you took the time to leave one. If you have a particular question you can always click the 'email me' link in the sidebar. Lin

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails