Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

Please respect my

All work exhibited here is my own design, unless otherwise stated, in which case I shall have credited the original author of that work. I am thrilled to be able to share my designs with you but would appreciate that you respect that these are my designs and do not copy and place them anywhere else online or use them for your own personal gain in any way.


Google Website Translator Gadget

Monday 27 February 2017

CCM #183 Go Green

As St. Patrick’s Day is a couple of weeks away we would love to see your ‘green’ creations for Crafty Cardmakers.

I don’t do St. Patrick’s Day myself so I have gone down the route of making something mostly green instead.

183 Go Green

I started with a topper from one of the gorgeous Heartfelt Creations paper pads that I have. They are a fabulous way to make a relatively quick card. I added glamour dust to all the edges of the faux layers and also to the peacock’s tail, the speckled part of his body and those little quirky feathers on top of his head.

I made the card base myself with a Tonic die which I think is called Bow-wave from Centura Pearl Hint of Gold card.

The sentiment tag comes from the same paper pad and I trimmed it out with the luggage and tags die that matches most of the Heartfelt pads.

I am entering it into:-

Brown Sugar - #239 Anything Goes
CAS on Sunday - #102 Critters
Crafting From the Heart - #148 Anything Goes
Crafts Galore Encore - Kenny K and Anything Goes
Crafty Friends - #52 All That Glitters
DL Art Thankful Thursday Challenge - #199 green
Imagine That Creative Playground - Feb: Anything Goes
Make My Monday - #40 Birds
The Crafty Addicts - #33 Anything Goes with a Sentiment
UnstampaBelles - #65 Anything Goes (Except Stamping!)

TW BLOG Signature

12 comments:

  1. Firstly I LOVE your signature and name of the blog. Secondly, this card is so pretty - all that glitter and the layering have made a simple topper into a thing of great beauty. Must be the magical touch! Thanks for sharing with us at Unstampabelles. Hope to see you back soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous card! I love the image and the beautiful sparkle. You've created a masterpiece. Thanks for playing along with the anything goes challenge at Imagine That! Creative Playground.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful elegant sparkly card! Thanks for joining us at The Crafty Addicts and Good Luck! :)
    Annabel - Crafty Addicts DT.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow...a magnificent card!

    thank you so much for playing along with us at make my Monday!

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello… Thanks for sharing your card with us at Crafty Friends Challenge Blog… your card is beautiful and fits perfectly with our ‘All that Glitters’ challenge theme… hope you can join us next time and good luck in the draw.
    [Diane Louise, Team Leader for Crafty Friends Challenge Blog]

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card, the image is gorgeous and the card just sparkles towards you. Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Crafty Friends, we hope to see you back again.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning card, love the peacock and how you have enhanced the image with the glamour dust, lovely, have a great week x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, your card is stunning, loving the show of glitter and your colouring. Thanks for sharing with us at Make My Monday. Caz DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely sparke. Thanks for sharing with us at Unstampabelles.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh that peacock is gorgeous and I love all the silvery sparkle you added to you card. The papers you used are so pretty. Thanks for playing along with us at DL.ART Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous card Boss. I love that peacock....... and all that sparkle.
    Hugs Kimx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great card - very elegant design.

    Thanks for joining us at Imagine That.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I enjoy reading each and every one and appreciate that you took the time to leave one. If you have a particular question you can always click the 'email me' link in the sidebar. Lin

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails