Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

Please respect my

All work exhibited here is my own design, unless otherwise stated, in which case I shall have credited the original author of that work. I am thrilled to be able to share my designs with you but would appreciate that you respect that these are my designs and do not copy and place them anywhere else online or use them for your own personal gain in any way.


Google Website Translator Gadget

Monday 19 January 2015

DV 98 Anything Goes

We have a brand new sponsor over at Dream Valley this time, Gerda Steiner Designs, and our challenge is a nice easy one to kick off our year there, Anything Goes.

DV 98 Anything Goes

For my card I stamped a Woodware Craft Collection stamp, Going to Seed, with black versafine. I then had my first foray into Brushos. Have to say I struggled to see where the pigment had landed and actually had a couple of completely disastrous attempts before this one, as I had put way too much pigment down and when I spritzed it, it looked like an explosion in a paint factory. I think perhaps that this image was too dark for it to show up, so next time I might attempt to do the brusho thing first and stamp my image later.

My sentiment is from a Paper Artsy JOFY set, which has a lot of useful words to make your own phrases, and my insects are stamped and cut with an Impression Obsession die and stamp set and coloured with copics. I added Ice Stickles to all the insects wings except the little ladybird. This is meant to look like Spring is springing, which I dearly wish it was!

I am entering this into:-

Allsorts – #294 Spring Flowers
Country View Challenges – Jan: Something New to You (Stamps and Brushos)
Crafty Catz – #262 New Beginnings (Spring)
Fairytale Stampers – #50 Flowers
Hiding In My Craftroom – #183 Colour It
Imagination Crafts – Jan: Anything Goes
Ladybug Crafts – Jan: Say It with Flowers
Little Claire’s Designs – #53 Bright And Beautiful
One Sweet Challenge – Art Inspiration Day (Inspired by Monet, which I had his talent!)
Sentimental Sundays
– #242 New Beginnings (Spring)
The Artistic Stamper – Jan: New Beginnings (Spring)
Your Scrapbook Place – Jan: Anything Goes

LIN W

16 comments:

  1. I love this Lin. The stamp is gorgeous and I love the colouring and butterflies.
    Have a lovely week.
    Hugs Sharon. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Lin I love this, you can never have too much colour - I had a little chuckle though 'cos I did exactly the same the first (second, and third) time with my Brusho's - how can a few crystals have SO much colour lol. Thank you for taking part in our challenge at Country View Crafts. Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Lin, love the colours. Thank you Marlene

    ReplyDelete
  4. brilliant birthday love the background and thanks for sharing with us at crafty catz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card, love the colours and details.
    Thank you for sharing at this weeks 'Spring Flowers' challenge at Allsorts and good luck x Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow this is beautiful. Such a gorgeous background x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful creation for our 'new beginnings' challenge at Crafty Catz. So sweet and made with care of details. Thank you for joining us and please come back again.
    Hugs,
    Anna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is stunning Lin, love the background. Thanks for playing along at Imagination Crafts this month and I hope we see you again soon. Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely flowers! Thank you for creating this and joining in our challenge at Allsorts this week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So pretty! This background is amazing!
    Thanks for sharing at Hiding in My Craft Room!
    Samantha
    –HIMCR DT
    Designs by Sammy

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is fab! I love the colours, so creative :o)
    Thanks for joining us at Sentimental Sundays & Good Luck!
    Hugs
    Tracey
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card. Absolutely love the background and color combination. Thank you for sharing with us at Your Scrapbook Place Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your background is gorgeous-now you've inspired me to check out this technique! Thanks for playin Your Scrapbook Place challenges this month!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love this! Thank you for joining in The Artistic Stamper Creative challenge this month :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful card design Lin. I too have been playing with brushos and this stamp! Thank you for joining ourselves over at Little Claire in our latest blog challenge. xxGaynor LCDT

    ReplyDelete
  16. I am loving this card design and all those fabulous colors! Well done!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I enjoy reading each and every one and appreciate that you took the time to leave one. If you have a particular question you can always click the 'email me' link in the sidebar. Lin

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails