Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

Please respect my

All work exhibited here is my own design, unless otherwise stated, in which case I shall have credited the original author of that work. I am thrilled to be able to share my designs with you but would appreciate that you respect that these are my designs and do not copy and place them anywhere else online or use them for your own personal gain in any way.


Google Website Translator Gadget

Friday 19 November 2010

Sheena – Sneaky post three

Here we are already at day three of the sneaky peeks, and these have probably not even reached  Sheena’s Château yet…… all hail the internet.

I just love the birdie and couldn’t resist posting one of him finally.

SHEENA 21.11.10 Tit Oblong 2

Blue tits are one of the few british birds that don’t migrate for the Winter. I believe a few do, but most stay behind. People always think of the robin in winter with his lovely flashing red breast but the tit is such a delicate little birdie. He would make a great christmas card too I think.

Stamped and embossed with Sheena wow clear powder and coloured with promarkers. The ferns are stamped with Cottage Ivy Memento ink, as is the sentiment. I pounced around the edge of this one too. Am liking this pouncing as it gives a much softer look than using cutNdry foam with the inks.

I wanted to put a pine cone on here like Sheena did on one of her recent shows on Create and Craft, but wouldn’t you know, none around where I live at all!

When my Daughter was born and to the age of 5 we lived next to a little winding footpath which had pine trees either side of it. The smell was amazing as you walked through it. Anyhow one day she tells her Daddy she wants a pine cone, not just any old one, but ‘that one up there Daddy, the one on the end’ as she points a good 25 foot into the air. To my sheer terror he climbed the three and then crawled along the branch and then shook like mad to dislodge this pine cone…..  I couldn’t watch as I was convinced he would land dead at my feet long before the cone, but PLOP it dropped at our feet and my little girl squealed with delight. The sad thing is she probably threw it away a week or so later KIDS!

Oh dear I am rambling again. Can you tell I don’t get out much?

Pop along to Sheena, Vick and Gill’s blogs to see their offerings for today, and don’t forget to check back tomorrow.

Butterfly 2 Signature Lin

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet birdie card. You sound a bit of a loony - is it compulsory amongst Sheena's design team? I am a fully paid up loony so always spot it in other people. Please keep posting as I love looking at all the clever things fellow crafters make.
    Kate
    XXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kate, I wouldn't normally answer my blog comments here, but I couldn't find a blog of your's for me to visit :-(

    Hmmmm compulsory or not. Well Sheena herself is a loony so maybe that's what she was looking for in her team?? I mean to say who goes crafting in a posh hat!

    As to whether or not I am a complete loony, yep, did you not read under my blog title?? Blessed be the cracked, for they shall let in the light. An ex kept telling me I was cracked until I came up with that reply. He actually said to me once, that not only had I lost the plot I never ruddy well had it in the first place, just cos I was doing a duet with another shopper in Tesco, I thought that was perfectly normal myself! Some folks just have no joy in their lives.....

    Thanks for visiting my blog, you are welcome back anytime ;-)

    Lin xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lin
    I don't have a blog, I just enjoy reading other peoples! I am certainly a complete loony myself - Oxfordshire better look out as it's nearly full moon and you know what happens then!! Anyway must go and have my evening chat with the dog, after all no one else listens to me!! Full day of inky craftyness tomorrow in my craft shed. Yippee!
    Kate
    XXX

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I enjoy reading each and every one and appreciate that you took the time to leave one. If you have a particular question you can always click the 'email me' link in the sidebar. Lin

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails