Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

Please respect my

All work exhibited here is my own design, unless otherwise stated, in which case I shall have credited the original author of that work. I am thrilled to be able to share my designs with you but would appreciate that you respect that these are my designs and do not copy and place them anywhere else online or use them for your own personal gain in any way.


Google Website Translator Gadget

Tuesday 25 May 2010

Soft summer shades


I have made the above card for a number of challenges.

Firstly I used a sketch from Stamp With Fun.

Stamp Something wanted 'two of something' so I chose two colours, and two little flowers the same on the top mat.

Colour Create had a recipe of soft lime and aqua colours.

Stampavie and More wanted 'Flower Power'

Charisma Cardz wanted 3d - for example flowers etc.


Basic Grey wanted you to 'punch it'

And the image was from Mo Manning for her weekly challenge of 'Love'
and this little girl clearly loves her dolly!

The image was coloured in with promarkers and then I cut it out and matted it onto a nestie cut shape
which I had run through the bug, made of basic grey card from the Two Scoops pad, as was the lovely background card. The strip down the right hand side as you look at it was punched using a Martha Stewart punch, the flowers were from Wild Orchid Crafts and Prima Flowers.

The overall effect was quite cooling on a hot sunny day.

Lin

8 comments:

  1. Love this card...colours & flowers. Flowers are to die for!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lin
    gorgeous card , the colours and flowers are beautiful, thanks for joining us ata Stampavie and more.
    Hugs Kaylou xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty in the monochromatic color scheme! Pretty flowers, too. Thanks for joining us in Mo's Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty in the monochromatic color scheme! Thanks for joining us in Mo's Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A wonderfull 3-D project, very pretty. Thanks for playing with Charisma this week.
    xx Vee

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful card. Love how you have used the sketch.
    Sandra x

    ReplyDelete
  7. wonderful card !! I love the sweet image ! thanks for joining in our challenge.
    hugs tina46

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so cute! Love the image!!!
    Thanks for joining Colour Create this week!
    Hugs, Dena

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I enjoy reading each and every one and appreciate that you took the time to leave one. If you have a particular question you can always click the 'email me' link in the sidebar. Lin

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails