Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

Please respect my

All work exhibited here is my own design, unless otherwise stated, in which case I shall have credited the original author of that work. I am thrilled to be able to share my designs with you but would appreciate that you respect that these are my designs and do not copy and place them anywhere else online or use them for your own personal gain in any way.


Google Website Translator Gadget

Monday 1 June 2020

CCM #258 Wedding

I hope everyone is keeping well. Our challenge at Crafty Cardmakers today is Wedding. I had no idea when I chose this challenge for the 1st of June, a traditionally popular month for weddings here in the UK, that there would be no weddings! What a surreal situation we find ourselves in.

So my card started with the gorgeous Tiddly Inks image, which comes in both jpg and png formats and also comes with or without the veil. I obviously plumped for the one with the veil.

I coloured the image with my copics, and glittered over her veil with a combination of a lovely soft pink and some white very fine glitter. I also added gems for her ring, her heart pendant and her tiara.

My papers are from Crafters Companion’s Garden of Love set. They have several with lovely dots of gold foiling on and I chose two to complement the colours in my image. I Cut an aperture in the rose background paper and placed it over the image. I then created both a frame for the image and a frame for the card itself with Sue Wilson double stitched dies in both the square and the circle from some lovely soft pink paper with more gold foiling.

The sentiment is a Spellbinders Glimmer foil plate and I foiled it in rose gold foil and cut it out with the matching die.

  

My flowers and the gems and glass teardrops dotted amongst the flowers are all from my stash.

Once again I must apologise for the quality of my photography. I desperately need a new camera but I keep buying craft and can’t afford both!!!!

The image right at the top is closest in colour tone and hue to the original, but the warmer ones beneath do show the floral arrangements better.

I am entering this into:-

A Perfect Time to Craft – #6 Anything Goes
Aud Sentiments – #252 Flowers and a Sentiment
Colour Crazy Challenge – #21 Anything Colouring Goes
Crafty Friends – #135 Anything Goes
Crafty Hazlenuts Patterned Paper – June Any Patt Papers goes
Creations in Pink – #22 Anything Goes in Mainly Pink
Di’s Digi Challenge – Include A Sentiment
Digi Doodle Studios – #28 Anything Goes
DL Art – June Anything Goes
Just Us Girls – #538 Two or More Patterned Papers
Krafty Chicks – #509 All Occasions
Love To Craft – #47 Anything Goes
Polkadoodles – #22 Anything Goes
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday – Anything Goes
Watercooler Wednesday – #273 All About Occasions

14 comments:

  1. A totally delightful card Lin. Thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a heartwarming, immensely lovely wedding card. The use of wee rhinestones on the crown/tiara part of her bridal veil is a splendid touch.

    Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely colours and beautiful card,

    Thanks for playing along at Aud Sentiments,

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete
  4. First, love the name of your blog and the "blessed are the cracked", just great! Second, gorgeous card! I love that you glittered the veil, added just enough sparkle. Thanks for joining us this week at Krafty Chicks Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such pretty paper - made for a beautiful card. Thanks for joining in at JUGS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh your image and card is so cute. I like the embellishments and papers. Thanks for sharing over at Colour Crazy (and Aud Sentiments and Creations in Pink)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for joining the DL.ART JUNE LINKY challenge
    This is so adorable.!! I love it. great image
    Thank you for your inspiration!!. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.

    DL.ART
    DL.ART DESIGN TEAM MEMBER
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty card Lin. Lovely design. Judy

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a lovely card. I love the image and the soft colours you used. The flowers are beautiful. Thanks for sharing with us in our Digi Doodle Studios challenge. Good luck with your entry! - Patsy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute card in pink color. I love this wedding design.
    Thanks for sharing over at Creations in Pink.
    Danka DT
    Twórcze pasje Danki {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card.
    Thanks for joining us at Craftyhazelnuts patterned paper challenge.
    Happy crafting!
    Catherine x DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous creation, and so pleased you shared with us at Digi Doodles Studios this month. Good luck in the challenge.
    Caz x DT

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous creation! Thanks for sharing with us at Cute As A Button Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fabulous creation! Thanks for sharing with us at Digi Doodle Studios Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I enjoy reading each and every one and appreciate that you took the time to leave one. If you have a particular question you can always click the 'email me' link in the sidebar. Lin

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails