Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

Please respect my

All work exhibited here is my own design, unless otherwise stated, in which case I shall have credited the original author of that work. I am thrilled to be able to share my designs with you but would appreciate that you respect that these are my designs and do not copy and place them anywhere else online or use them for your own personal gain in any way.


Google Website Translator Gadget

Monday 3 June 2019

CCM #235 Masculine

As it’s Father’s Day on 16th June we are celebrating with a ‘Masculine’ challenge.

Sadly I no longer have a Dad so my card was made for my lovely Son-in-law’s recent birthday.
I used a CD from Peerless Designs. It’s from their Tangletastic range. I am lucky enough to have the 4 CD Set of these CDs.
All of the elements, apart from the plain blue matting layers and the feathers come from this CD.
The Feathers are from Spellbinders, a stamp and die set, which I stamped onto shrink plastic and then shrunk to create the corner piece.
The plain blue layers were created on my pc so that I could pick out the tones from the original artwork in the patterned layers to match,.
I am entering this into:-
Addicted to Stamps – #175 For a Boy/Man
CD Sunday – #11 Anything Goes with a CD
Crafts Galore Encore – June: Anything Goes
Crafty Calendar – June: Masculine
Cute Card Thursday – #584 Masculine
Die Cut Divas – June: Birthdays
Dragonfly Dreams – For a Man/Boy

9 comments:

  1. Love that image, and really love the shrink plastic feathers! Thanks for joining us at Die Cut Divas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great masculine card. I love all the feathers. So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas for our June challenge of celebrating birthdays.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous image and card thanks for joining us at Crafty Calendar Challenge hugs Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW..AWEsome card, love the image and fabulous colouring..
    Thank you so much for joining in with our challenge at Addicted to Stamps..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous image and the shrink plastic feathers are the perfect embellishment.
    Jocelyn x
    CD Sunday DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. A beautiful card with fabulous colours. I didn't know there are 4 CDs in the Tangletastic range - I only have one.
    Thank you for joining us again Lin. It has been a while.
    Carol xx
    CD Sunday DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome Lin, wonderful image and I like those feathers. Have a great week.
    hugs
    glenda

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, that is really stunning. The image is amazing - I've not come across those CDS before - and the shrink plastic feathers the perfect embellishment. Thank you for sharing at CD Sundays.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card - very masculine!
    Thank-you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I enjoy reading each and every one and appreciate that you took the time to leave one. If you have a particular question you can always click the 'email me' link in the sidebar. Lin

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails