Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

Please respect my

All work exhibited here is my own design, unless otherwise stated, in which case I shall have credited the original author of that work. I am thrilled to be able to share my designs with you but would appreciate that you respect that these are my designs and do not copy and place them anywhere else online or use them for your own personal gain in any way.


Google Website Translator Gadget

Monday 20 May 2019

CCM #234 Birthdays

Our challenge today at Crafty Cardmakers is a lovely easy one, birthdays. We are happy to see any of your proects to do with birthdays, it doesn’t just have to be a card.

I did, however, go with a card as it coincided nicely with a friend’s birthday.

She is married to a beef farmer and just loves their cows, so I couldn’t resist the fabulous Katzelkraft image of the smiling cow, who looks like she is celebrating something with that cheeky grin.

This was a lovely simple design all on one layer, apart from the pink mirri mat that tones in with her udders and lips, which along with the rest of her were coloured with copics.

The sentiments are a mixture of ones from my stash….. the Smile sentiment I believe was from Crafter’s companion, the ‘it’s’ and the ‘Your Birthday’ are from Clarity.

I am entering Esmerelda (yes I named her!) into:-

2 Crafty Critter Crazies – #26 Anything Goes with an Animal
A Bit More Time to Craft – #92 Anything Goes
A Gem Of A Challenge – #9 Anything Goes
A Perfect Time to Craft – #5 Anything Goes
Allsorts – #520 Birthdays
Angie’s Digital Stamps – #31 Anything Goes
Colour Crazy Challenge – #19 Anything Goes
Crafting With Friends – #3 Anything Goes
Crafts Galore Encore – #63 Anything Goes
Crafty Animals – #26 Anything Goes with An Animal
Createful Heart – Critter Crazy Challenge #9
Creative Fingers – #164 Anything Goes
Dragonfly Dreams – Anything Goes
Pattie’s Creations – #158 Birthdays
Simply Create Too – #149 Anything Goes
Sweet Stampers – #32 Animals
The Corrosive Challenge – #5 May Anything Goes

14 comments:

  1. Super fun card, thank you for joining us at Allsorts , xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun and thanks for sharing
    https://www.melodyjacob.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lin, certainly made me smile Lol! Love it. Happy creative week, Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lin, your cow is the funnest thing I have seen in awhile, burst out laughing when I saw her. I called up Katzelkraft and it (the stamp set) was sold out, but they do plan to re-stock it. Anyhow, thanks for the laugh!
    hugs
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such fun and can't help but bring a smile to the recipients face, it's lovely having you join in our 10th Birthday celebrations at Allsorts, thanks so much.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just love your cow. Thank you for sharing with us at Simply Create Too - Myrna DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Lin, I love it, it certainly made me smile.
    Hope you have a great evening. Hugs Kimx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Made me smile. Great CAS card. Thanks for playing along with us this month at Crafty Animals. Lisa DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a stunnig and fun card.
    Thank you for joining us at the Sweet Stampers and i hope to see you again.
    Hugs
    Kuni

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my gosh that cow and the smile on his face is awesome! Really love how happy this card makes me feel!! Thank you for sharing your creation for the 2 Crafty Critter Crazies challenge this month! HUGS, *Vicki* (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great fun! Just perfect for the Challenge! Great project! Fabulous that you have shared this with us here at Colour Crazy. Good luck and we hope you will come back again! Jackie DT Member xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a cute and fun card!!!
    I love it!
    Thanks for joining us at Corrosive Challenge blog.
    Ana Isabel DT Coordinator.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is so cute! It goes perfect with our current challenge “Birthdays” at Patties Creations Design Challenge. Thanks for joining us…
    Pattie
    Artist and Owner

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful! Thank you so much for joining in the Pattie's Creations Challenge this time and good luck :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I enjoy reading each and every one and appreciate that you took the time to leave one. If you have a particular question you can always click the 'email me' link in the sidebar. Lin

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails