Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

Please respect my

All work exhibited here is my own design, unless otherwise stated, in which case I shall have credited the original author of that work. I am thrilled to be able to share my designs with you but would appreciate that you respect that these are my designs and do not copy and place them anywhere else online or use them for your own personal gain in any way.


Google Website Translator Gadget

Monday 30 January 2017

CCM #181 Love, Love, Love

It’s my turn to host over at Crafty Cardmakers and today I have picked the theme of Love…… As Valentine's Day is just a couple of weeks away now is the time to make something special for the one you love, or just for someone in love!

181 Love Love Love angle

I have gone for my favourite Lili of The Valley stamp. The wedding’s colour theme was purple, so I coloured it in greys and mauves with my copics.

181 Love Love Love

I used a Crafters Companion embossing folder for a panel behind the main image and the sentiment comes from Craftwork Cards year of sentiments pad. I placed the heart panel into the inside of Chloe Endean’s Christmas stamp! I only inked up the frame edge of the stamp and embossed it with a sparkly powder, but I wasn’t satisfied there was enough bling, so I went around the inside edge with a glue pen and added glitter to that. Both the image panel and the outside panel were edged with a purple copic to tone in with the image. A couple of gems and that cute little arrow and heart charm finished it off.

I am entering this into:-

Allsorts - #400 Let’s Celebrate
Bastel-Traum - #49 Friendship/Love
Brown Sugar - #235 Anything Goes
CAS on Sunday - #100 Hearts
Come and Get It - 3 or more Layers
C.R.A.F.T. - #400 Love/Valentines/Anniversary
Crafty Purple Frog - New Beginnings
Daisy Chain - #4 Add Some Sparkle
DigiDesigns - All about Love
Dragon’s Lair - Jan: New Beginnings
Simply Create Too - #123 New Beginnings

TW BLOG Signature

14 comments:

  1. Beautiful card. Love the little bit of glitz you added to it. Thank you for joining us at Come And Get It challenge. Bunny DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow stunning, great image and lovely embellishments. Loving the added bling faming the image and sentiments.
    Thanks for joining us over at CRAFT.
    Jean DT xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet card. I love the darling image and your soft sweet coloring. The touch of sparkle is perfect! Thanks so much for sharing with us at CRAFT Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A gorgeous card Lin. I love the cute image, the soft touch of colour and the sparkle around the frame.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A super stylish creation for our celebratory theme, many thanks for joining us at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful card! I love the way you used the charm and the touch of purple :D
    Thank you for joining us at Crafty Purple Frog.

    Huge hugs

    Amy xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely card, so pretty, thanks for taking part in the Dragons Lair Designs Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning card Lin, love the delicate colours and beautiful touch of glitter, have a great week xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card. Thank you for sharing at Dragons Lair Designs. Pippa DLD DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful and classic, loving the glitter and the charm.
    hugs
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stunning card, Lin. Gorgeous lay out and I love that cute image and colouring. Thank you for joining us at CAS on Sunday. Luv, Wilma

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderful card. I just love the glitter borders. Thank you so much for playing along with us at Come And Get It Challenges.
    Hugs, Iwona

    ReplyDelete
  13. A beautiful card, such a pretty image.
    Thank you for joining us at Di's Digi Designs.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I enjoy reading each and every one and appreciate that you took the time to leave one. If you have a particular question you can always click the 'email me' link in the sidebar. Lin

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails