Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

Please respect my

All work exhibited here is my own design, unless otherwise stated, in which case I shall have credited the original author of that work. I am thrilled to be able to share my designs with you but would appreciate that you respect that these are my designs and do not copy and place them anywhere else online or use them for your own personal gain in any way.


Google Website Translator Gadget

Monday 16 January 2017

CCM #180 New Beginnings

Our first challenge for 2017 at Crafty Cardmakers is New Beginnings. We want to see your creations related to new beginnings, that might be the arrival of a baby, a new relationship, marriage, engagement, a new year's resolution even!

CCM 180 New Beginnings2

I have gone for a baby card! I was going to go for something very arty to do with resolutions BUT that went out the window when I went down with that awful chest thing that has been doing the rounds. I am still coughing, although not as badly, and my ribs no longer feel like they have been bruised really badly when I do. So anyhow I plumped for the easier alternative and made a baby card. I have deliberately made it multi-coloured so it will suit the sex of any possible new baby who might arrive in the year!

My patterned paper is from an old DCWV stack called Nanna’s Nursery. All the little elements, apart from the star, also from Nanna’s Nursery, were cut from the same slightly pearlescent white card I used to mat and layer behind my patterned shadow frame, and then I coloured them all separately by hand.

My ‘new’ also applies to all the dies, which are having their first outing here and, apart from the stars, they are all from Sue Wilson.

I am entering this into:-

A Gem Of A Challenge - #185 Something New
CCC Digi Creations - Die cuts and/or Punches
Craft Rocket - #30 Something New
Crafts and Me - New Beginning/New Stash
Crafty Friends - #49 New Beginnings
Crafty Purple Frog - New Beginnings
Delicious Doodles - Jan: Something New
Dragon’s Lair - Jan: New Beginnings
Happy Little Stampers - Anything Goes With Dies
NordSalten HobbyKlubb - #153 Baby
Simply Create - #123 New Beginnings

TW BLOG Signature

14 comments:

  1. So cute Lin- such a lovely card, just perfect for our something new challenge at Crafty Purple Frog, thank you so much for playing along with us hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it, so gorgeous, thanks for joining us at Craft Rocket. xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry, that should have been Crafty Friends LOL, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So different and so amazing. I love, love, love this card. So creative, and so many elements, yet so simple and elegant.. Thank you for joining us at Nordsalten Hobbyklubb :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow wow wow this is fantastic. Nice work. Love it.
    Thank you for sharing with us over here at Crafty Friends Challenge and best of luck with your entry.
    Annette DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous, such a fabulous design and I love the colours.
    Thank you for taking part in A Gem of a Challenge.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello… Thanks for sharing your card with us at Crafty Friends Challenge Blog… your baby card is lovely and I really like the layout... your card fits perfectly with our 'New Beginnings' challenge theme… hope you can join us next time and good luck in the draw.
    [Diane Louise, Team Leader for Crafty Friends Challenge Blog]

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is gorgeous - such lovely pastel colours Thank you for playing along at Crafty Purple Frog challenge hugs Judith

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love it Lin, love the layers and the stitching and what a great design. Beautiful!
    hugs
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  10. What an adorable baby card! I love the colours you have used on those die cuts and the layout :D
    Thank you for joining us at Crafty Purple Frog.

    Huge hugs

    Amy xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a fabulous design, love all the windows filled with different items. Looking forward to being part of the CCM team xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOW!!! I just love this hun, its a perfect keepsake!

    Thank you for sharing with us at Crafty Purple Frog, I hope we will see you again!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. What an adorable card for baby... LOVE the soft colors and all those cute images inside the frames. Thanks for playing along with HLS Jan Anything Goes With Dies

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I enjoy reading each and every one and appreciate that you took the time to leave one. If you have a particular question you can always click the 'email me' link in the sidebar. Lin

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails