Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

Please respect my

All work exhibited here is my own design, unless otherwise stated, in which case I shall have credited the original author of that work. I am thrilled to be able to share my designs with you but would appreciate that you respect that these are my designs and do not copy and place them anywhere else online or use them for your own personal gain in any way.


Google Website Translator Gadget

Monday 1 August 2011

Belated ABC Z is for Zoo Challenge

I am not entirely sure where my head is at this week but I completely forgot to post my ABC DT card from last Wednesday! Arggghhhhh – sorry team

Anyhow late, but finally here is my idea for the Zoo challenge.

Main WM

As soon as I saw the gorgeously cute little elephant from Robyn’s Fetish, who are our sponsors this week. I was put in mind of hayfever because he looks like he might be sneezing. So with that in mind I sorted through my huge Basic Grey stacks for some floral paper that would fit the bill. The image has been coloured with prismas and OMS.

The ribbon, button and clip are all from my stash and I made the sentiment myself with a floral font in my graphics program. It reads, in case it’s not too clear here, ‘To keep hayfever at bay, take one Ell-ereze tablet a day …. Bless You!’ I also made the flowers from a combo of the papers.

I’m entering this into the following:-

Anything Goes Challenge – #46 Pick of The Bunch (Flowers)

Charisma Cardz – #30 Four Legged Friends

Creative Card Crew – Animal Antics

Creative Craft World – Anything But Birthdays

Cutie Sunday - #46 Flower Power

Papercraft Star - #55 Anything Goes

Paperplay Challenges - #30 In The Garden

Partytime Tuesdays - #26 Anything Goes

The Paper Shelter – #24 Anything Goes

Truly Scrumptious - #62 Buttons and Bows

 

Butterfly 2 Signature Lin

18 comments:

  1. That is definitely a sneezing elephant! How cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is so fun! Love the papers, that tag die cut is fabulous, and your little elephant is colored beautifully! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Papercraft Star! Hope you'll come back and play again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's absolutely gorgeous! And fun too! Love it.

    Hugs
    Maarit

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lin
    Long time no speak, I'm so sorry to have been such a poor blogging buddy lately. There just not seem to be enough hours in the day at the minute and blogging is the one thing that has suffered.
    Anyway, I've had a lovely catch up with your gorgeous cards and I see we have a similar taste in stamps. I love those EI large butterflies and was your Kanban stamp part of the QVC TSV recently. I treated myself and just love every single stamp set, they were great value.
    Your sneezing elephant made me laugh. I know just how he feels at the minute.
    I hope you are keeping well and will get in touch after the Summer Hols, promise!!
    Hugs Lisax

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very lovely card. It's adorable. Thanks for playing with us over at TPS challenges this week.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Achoo!!! Bless you!

    Beautiful card.

    Thanks for joining us at Creative Card Crew.

    Mari

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for sharing your wonderful creation with us this week at Cutie Sunday.

    Hugs Ute85

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful cards...such cute images...thanks for joining us at Cutie Sunday and TPS......

    Hugs
    Judith

    ReplyDelete
  9. A beautifaul card. Thanks for joining us at cutie Sunday.
    Hugs Stine

    ReplyDelete
  10. Now thats what you call a cute image !! I love how you have put the card together . Its stunning.
    Thanks for sharing with us at Creative Craft World. For our 'Anything but Birthdays' challenge.
    Choccy x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your card, the image is wonderful and makes me smile. Thanks for joining us at Truly S this week

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh this is just gorgeous beautiful detail and love that image bless you for playing at anything goes this week hugs cherylxxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous card! Fab image and I love all the greens :-) Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow Lin, this is simply fabulous! I love what you did with the image, and your flowers and background look totally great. Brill idea about the hayfever too, very funny. CoB

    ReplyDelete
  15. So cute and I love the colours - so fresh! Susie x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Awww, gorgeous card Lin! That's such a cute ellie and I LOVE your fabulous colour combo!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Stunning!
    Lin I just love this! The colours are so lush and that wee image is so cute!
    Hugs M xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is such a wonderful card. I love the colours you've used and the image also. Thanks for joining us this fortnight at Truly Scrumptious. Hugs Michele x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I enjoy reading each and every one and appreciate that you took the time to leave one. If you have a particular question you can always click the 'email me' link in the sidebar. Lin

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails