Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

Please respect my

All work exhibited here is my own design, unless otherwise stated, in which case I shall have credited the original author of that work. I am thrilled to be able to share my designs with you but would appreciate that you respect that these are my designs and do not copy and place them anywhere else online or use them for your own personal gain in any way.


Google Website Translator Gadget

Monday 23 April 2018

CCM #210 Birthdays

Our challenge at Crafty Cardmakers today, hosted by me, is Birthdays. I chose the theme because today is my Sister’s Birthday. I won’t divulge her age, but she’s older than me….. in your face Sis!!! LOL - All the while we were growing up she used to say ‘when your as old as me’ as a way to prevent me doing something I wanted to do…. and naturally bragging about her seniority, well then you get over a certain age and you would kill to be the younger one. 210 Birthdays 02I created my own card blank with the Tonic dies, Bowscale. The matting and layering levels were various purple cardstock in my stash, but the background layer is from Heartfelt Creations’ Sugar Hollow collection paper pad.

210 Birthdays 03

The focal point is one of the stamps and dies, which I cut and coloured with copics. The sentiment comes from Craftwork Cards preprinted and die cut sentiments, and the flowers are also from Heartfelt Creations, Ariana Blooms. The corner die, again from Heartfelt is Fleur Borders and Pockets dies. I added glitter accents to all the flowers, including the blossom in the tree.

The little owls in this set are so cute, and the stamps match the dies so well.

I am entering this into:-

Always Happy Birthday - April
Aud Sentiments - #201 Happy Birthday
CCC Digi Creations - #91 Include An Animal
Craft Rocket - #47 Flowers
Crafting With Dragonflies - #102 Cards Using Dies and/or Punches
Crafty Friends - #82 Flowers
Di’s Digi Challenge - Include an Animals
Fashionable Stamping - #134 Animals
Fussy and Fancy - #210 Add a Die Cut
Sieze The Birthday - Vibrant Colours (opted to just go birthday)
Simon Says Stamp Weds Chall - Sparkle and Shine
Simply Create Too - #137 Use Die Cuts
The Paper Shelter - #335 A Birthday Card
Try It On Tuesday - Nature’s Beauty

TW BLOG Signature


16 comments:

  1. Hello Lin… Thanks for joining our ‘Flowers’ challenge with your beautiful card… I'm sure your Sister will love it. Please join us again next time at Crafty Friends Challenge Blog. Good luck!
    Diane Louise
    [Team Leader for Crafty Friends Challenge Blog]

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgous card this is! AMAZING! Thank you for joining Try It On Tuesday - Nature’s Beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Lin. I so love your choice of colours. Happy crafty week, Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card love the image and your colour choice. Thanks for joining us at TPS, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card. Thanks for joining us at The Paper Shelter this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful!! And super cute! I love the colors and all the fabulous dies you used! Thanks for playing with Di's Digi Designs. (P.S. It's so true about reaching that certain age where being the older one is no longer better!)

    ReplyDelete
  7. A beautiful card Lin, a wonderful design with great die cuts and a delightful tree full of owls. Thank you for sharing it with us all over at Try it on Tuesdays.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cute card, love all those little owls

    Thanks for joining in at Try It On Tuesday

    Joan

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, I love all those owls! Such a fabulously detailed scene. Thanks for linking this up at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lin - so pretty. Love the design and colours.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card Lin! It's so pretty & the scene you've created is adorable.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a fabulous card Lin...beautifully done! Thank you for sharing with us at Fussy and Fancy!
    Take care,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cute! Thanks for joining us at Always Happy Birthday. Hope to see you again next month.
    Janis
    Pause Dream Enjoy

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is such a beautiful card. I love your colour combo and all the fantastic details, and all the little tree creatures are just amazing. Thank you for joining in the challenge at Di's Digis.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Stunning make and the design of the card is amazing.

    Thank you for sharing with us at Fashionable Stamping Challenges.

    Crafty hugs from Shirl x x x
    www.shirlsartwork.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ein Baum voller Eulen, eine witzige aber auch geniale Idee, Wunderschön gestaltet. Vielen Dank für die Teilnahme bei der Fashionable Stamping Challenge.
    Viele Grüße
    Hanne

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I enjoy reading each and every one and appreciate that you took the time to leave one. If you have a particular question you can always click the 'email me' link in the sidebar. Lin

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails