Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

Please respect my

All work exhibited here is my own design, unless otherwise stated, in which case I shall have credited the original author of that work. I am thrilled to be able to share my designs with you but would appreciate that you respect that these are my designs and do not copy and place them anywhere else online or use them for your own personal gain in any way.


Google Website Translator Gadget

Monday 2 September 2013

New Design Team - Lothian Crafts

I was lucky enough to be chosen to be on Lothian Crafts’ new Design Team. It’s a special celebration as Lothian Crafts Online is 7 years old this month. To celebrate they are offering 15% off all orders over £50, and as their prices are already some of the best around that’s a good deal! If you are lucky enough to win the monthly challenge you could also win £10 to spend in the shop too!

To be in with a chance of winning that tenner you need to enter the monthly challenge, which this month is a nice easy one, Anything Goes. You must use dies on your project though.

LC 01 Anything Goes

For my card I used some of the dies that Lothian Crafts sell, along with a couple of others and a LOTV stamp. The stamp is called Snow Family and I coloured it with my prismacolor pencils and OMS.

The papers are from Joy Crafts and the dies I used were the Marianne dies, Anja’s Squares which I used to cut the scalloped edged mat and the scallop loopy edge. I also used Marianne Christmas Tree (the back one) and the tree from the Marianne Collectables Christmas set. The other dies are from Joy Crafts from their Christmas range.

I am entering this into the following:-

Addicted to Stamps - #63 Anything Goes

Christmas Card Challenges - #40 Something New (my Joy paper pad and dies)

Delightful Challenges - Make the Cut

Fashionista - #19 Christmas

Glitter n Sparkle - #48 Anything Goes

Happy Campers - #21 Use a Stamp

Lacy Sunshine - #16 Dies and/or Punches

Pumpkin Spice - #35 Anything Goes

Sister Act Card Challenge - #22 Anything Goes

The Glory of Christmas - #15 Anything Goes

LIN W

17 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Lin lovely image and design.
    Hugs Julie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful card - thanks for sharing for The Glory of Christmas 'anything goes' challenge - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for September - I'd love to see it there too. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really sweet card, great layout & dies!

    Thank you for sharing with us at Delightful Challenges this week, good luck!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is lovely Lin. The image is so sweet and I love the dies. The snowflakes look fab.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful card Lin - I like how you've laid everything out. Congrats on being a DT member.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Lin. Lovely dies used and a super cute image.
    Mags (your teamie at Lothian Crafts)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fab card, love the LOV stamp.. Thank you for joining us at happy campers, Pauline x

    ReplyDelete
  8. That snow family is so sweet! Love! Thank you for joining Christmas Card Challenges! Karen N, DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. so cute! love the design
    thanks for playing with us at fashionista
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lin this is blooming gorgeous, hun, thank you for playing along with us at Glitter N Sparkle this week, good luck xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those little snowmen are so cute! Great card!
    Thanks for playing with us at Christmas Card Challenges this week!
    Monica - CCC DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a sweet card. Love your design. Thanks so much for playing along with Delightful Challenges!
    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your design and the lovely snowman family images. Your snowflakes, trees and die cut sentiment are fabulous!
    love
    glenda

    ReplyDelete
  14. Just beautiful! Love all those snowflakes and the trees! Thank you for linking up at Glitter n Sparkle Challenge Blog - good luck in the draw!

    KT Fit Kitty, DT Glitter n Sparkle
    http://ktdesigns2013.blogspot.ca/
    P.S. I have candy on my blog :-)

    ReplyDelete
  15. A beautiful card in a lovely design and I love the adorable lotv snowmen! Thanks for joining our anything goes challenge at ATSC, Marlies

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wonderful christmascard! I love that snowfamily, and you´ve coloured them so lovely! Thanks for joining the Fshionista Challenge. Good luck from Lisbeth

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a beautifully designed card. I really wish we had snow in Australia.. :)

    Thank you so much for joining us over at Lacy Sunshine Challenge.. Good luck!!!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I enjoy reading each and every one and appreciate that you took the time to leave one. If you have a particular question you can always click the 'email me' link in the sidebar. Lin

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails