Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

Please respect my

All work exhibited here is my own design, unless otherwise stated, in which case I shall have credited the original author of that work. I am thrilled to be able to share my designs with you but would appreciate that you respect that these are my designs and do not copy and place them anywhere else online or use them for your own personal gain in any way.


Google Website Translator Gadget

Monday 20 February 2012

Lexi’s Creations #59 Monochromatic

Our challenge at Lexi’s this fortnight is Monochromatic.

I have chosen pink as my theme

Lexi 59 Main

My image is from our sponsor at Lexi’s image and is called ‘Nancy with Boquet’.

Since I have never seen a pink animal in my life, I obviously opted to colour Nancy in something other than pink! I used my pro and flex markers.

Lexi 59 Floral

The papers are from Basic Grey and First Edition, and I distressed them both and embossed the bottom layer with white and pink glitter embossing powders, and I repeated the process around the image mat’s edge. The ribbon is from an old skirt that finally gave up the ghost and provided me with a good 4 yards of pink lacey ribbon! The flowers are stamped with Elusive Images stamps onto some K&Co paper, and cut out. The twirly wires I made myself. The diecuts are Marianne. The Guaze has been tinted with a Distress Ink.

I am entering this into the following:-

Card Crafters Circle – #10 to Die For

Crafts and Me – #71 Distressed

Crafty Ribbons – #13 Paws for Thought

Delicious Doodles – #13 Pink To Make the Girls Wink

Drunken Stampers – #83 Texture (twirly wire)

One Stitch At A Time – #101 Digi Or Don’t

Paper Crafting Journey – #3 Make It Cute

Paper Play Challenges – #7 Critters

Robyn’s Fetish – #95 Pretty In Pink

Totally Gorjuss – #119 Lace

Butterfly 2 Signature Lin

19 comments:

  1. I love all the different embellishments!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card and image, luv your embellishments complete the card perfectly. thanks for joining us at Robyns Fetish Pretty in Pink Challange, good luck, Cheers Sue N x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning card Lin! love the colour, the image, the wonderful embellishments, everything!
    glenda xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Lin I love the sweet image it's great.

    Hugs Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This image is so adorable, Lin! Fabulous color palette and I love the papers you used not only on your card background but for making your flowers. Such incredible detail! Wonderful work.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What about a pink poodle, lol. FAb card. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, this is so, so pretty! The image is cute and you've embellished it so beautifully!

    Thanks for joining us at One Stitch at a Time this week, and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just adorable, she looks so sweet all in pink. Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is just adorable, love the spray of flowers. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Ribbons.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh now thats CUTE!! love it, love the colours and the layout, lovely card,

    Thanks for joining us at Paper Crafting Journey, and good luck

    Lou P

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely card. Those flowers are really stunning. Thanks for joining us at Robyn's Fetish this week.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Simply stunning design, I love the cute Nancy, she's beautiful
    Thanks for joining us at paperplay, hugz Kenz xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Stunning card hunny, love the sweety Nancy, she's cute,
    Thanks for joining us at Paperplay,
    Hugz
    Kenz :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh my goodness, i've saved this card in my "want to make someday" folder...it's so cute!! Thanks for joining us at Card Crafter's Circle!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Awww sooooo cute! I love it. Thanks for joining in with our Digi or don't challenge over at OSAAT and good luck. Hope to see you next week too!
    Julie x DT

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a cute card and love how you have added 3 buttons that are similar! Glad you could join us at Totally Gorjuss this week for our Lace Challenge, see you soon! hugs Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Ohhh Lin ,
    what a lovely card ...WOW I am speechless :)))

    Hugs , Annette

    ReplyDelete
  18. A lovely card and your image is so cute. Love the lace Thank you for sharing with us at Delicious Doodles Challenges

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I enjoy reading each and every one and appreciate that you took the time to leave one. If you have a particular question you can always click the 'email me' link in the sidebar. Lin

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails