Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

Please respect my

All work exhibited here is my own design, unless otherwise stated, in which case I shall have credited the original author of that work. I am thrilled to be able to share my designs with you but would appreciate that you respect that these are my designs and do not copy and place them anywhere else online or use them for your own personal gain in any way.


Google Website Translator Gadget

Saturday 20 November 2010

Sneeky Peak Day 4

Just finished watching the X-Factor, and it’s way past time Wagner left!

Anyhow, here is my fourth peak at Sheena’s latest stamp sets.

This one is the church. I love that this stamp can be so versatile. Obviously when showcasing Sheena’s stamps we want to use as many of her own stamps as possible, but the uses for this stamp are endless. I can see it as a condolence card, a wedding card, an anniversary card, something for a child’s confirmation, christmas card, etc. etc. I’m sure you can come up with lots of ideas of your own.

SHEENA 21.11.10 Church Blue 1

I stamped this with versamark dazzle and then went over it with Pearl-ex mica powders to reveal the image. The mat was made with an MS punch and further matted onto a pretty mat I bought in a kit.

I love the sentiment here.  As some of you know I am a pagan so I don’t go to church in the traditional sense. That is not to say I do not have beliefs though and I actually find this sentiment to be a beautiful one.

This church looks a lot like the one where my Great Gran is buried, but then I believe that it’s a norman one and they are prevalent in England, so I guess that’s why.

This second picture shows how different the image looks when the light source is adjusted slightly as the green tones in the mica powder have come to the fore here.

SHEENA 21.11.10 Church Blue 2

Don’t forget to tune into Create and Craft tomorrow at 9am and 12 noon to catch Sheena herself and some fantastic demos with these lovely new stamps. As usual you can see another sample on Gill’s Blog, Vicky’s Blog and Sheena herself’s blog.

Till tomorrow folksButterfly 2 Signature Lin

2 comments:

  1. wow, such a stunning card mate, i love it, it is christmassy to me as the blue makes it looks frosty, yep a great card indeedy

    vick xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely adore this card, i've now seen it on tv too and its so gorgeous, well done mate!! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I enjoy reading each and every one and appreciate that you took the time to leave one. If you have a particular question you can always click the 'email me' link in the sidebar. Lin

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails